Giacomo Casanova Limited with registered office in N19 4Ru, London, England, in 3 Wedmore Street – P.IVA GB 310 5277 40, (hereinafter “Company”) as the holder of the processing of personal data (hereinafter “Data Controller”), issues this information to the interested party in compliance with the European and Italian law on the protection of personal data.
The Data Controller reserves the right to appoint to a Data Processor of personal data managed for the purposes of technical assistance, maintenance, technical management and the like of this Website a web agency or a consultant, the references of which may be communicated following a request to the addresses indicated above. The Data Controller and the Manager process the data of the Users also thanks to their internal Appointees, specifically designated with instructions and authorized to process.
This Site and any services offered through it, are reserved to persons over the age of majority. The Data Controller does not process personal data relating to minors. At the request of such Users, the Data Controller will promptly delete all personal data involuntarily collected.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The personal data of the Users of the Site, as described above, will be processed in the ways and forms prescribed by the GDPR, for the performance of the functions of the Site, with particular, but not exclusive, reference to the navigation on its pages and the procedures described therein of data collection, contact form, possible registration procedure / access reserved area, subscription to the newsletter and the like.
In particular, the personal data provided to the Data Controller will be processed for the pursuit of the following purposes:
1) Allow the User to complete all purchase procedures, as well as allow the Data Controller to perform all administrative, commercial, accounting and tax activities arising from online sales and, more generally, to fulfil all the legal obligations to which it is bound;
2) use the contact details of the interested party (e-mail address) to conduct opinion and satisfaction surveys, transmit commercial communications containing information on products or services, information on the evaded shopping cart, as well as promotions or invitations to events in which the Data Controller will participate: for this purpose, express consent is required;
3) for other purposes ancillary or linked to those indicated above and in any case falling within the scope of the Site’s activities;
4) for the processing of the e-mail address provided by the data subject in the context of the sale of a product or service, also aimed at sending, without further consent, communications for the subsequent direct sale of goods or services similar to those sold. The data subject may in any case express his or her refusal and oppose such processing, both initially and subsequently, in an easy and free manner, following the instructions given in each subsequent communication.
Mandatory nature of the transfer
The provision of data relating to navigation by Users, for the purposes mentioned above, depends on the degree of privacy that the User has enabled or disabled through their browser. In some cases the disabling may affect the navigation on this Site. For certain forms of this Site, the provision of navigation data and/or the use of technical cookies is mandatory for the proper functioning of the Site. The provision of some personal data is in any case necessary for the structure of the Site and its procedures for the purchase of the Products. For example, the provision of the e-mail account is necessary for the subscription to the newsletter and to receive communications from the Seller, while the provision of the name and surname is mandatory for the delivery of the Products. Mandatory data are indicated in the forms with an asterisk or in a similar form. Any request for other optional data shall be preceded by the absence of an asterisk or in a similar form and by an appropriate approval check. Failure to provide the data necessary for the action requested (for example, the e-mail account for the subscription to the newsletter or the name and surname for the registration to the event) make it impossible for the request to be processed by the Data Controller. Failure to provide other optional data does not produce consequences.
Data retention period
The Data Controller intends to process the data according to the following temporal criteria:
- for the purposes referred to in point 1), once the purchase has been completed, for the period prescribed by law for the fulfilment of all related or deriving obligations, and according to the limitation period of the rights deriving from the commercial relationship, without prejudice to further conservation for the time necessary for the definition (however reached) of any disputes that may have arisen;
- for the purposes referred to in point 2), the data will be stored and processed for 24 months from the last communication, regardless of the channel used: the Data Subject may revoke the consent or otherwise oppose the processing at any time by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- for the additional ancillary purposes indicated above, the data provided by the interested party will be stored until the express revocation by the interested party, including through action on your browser, cleaning of cookies, express request or otherwise expressed. The navigation data will be kept for the technical time necessary to the fulfillment of the functions for which they have been collected.
Nature of the provision of data and consequences in case of refusal
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 1) is necessary and, therefore, any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility for the Data Controller to pursue the aforementioned purposes. The provision for further purposes is optional: in the absence of such provision, the Data Controller will not be able to carry out the corresponding activities, but will still be entitled to pursue the purposes referred to in point 1).
Categories of recipients
In any case, the data may be communicated to Data Processors, as well as to people authorized to process and duly instructed, always within the scope of the processing purposes.
Data transfer to a third country and/or an international organization
Where it is necessary for the purposes set out above, your personal data may be transferred to people established in non-EU countries and/or international organizations, in compliance with the specific conditions and appropriate safeguards provided by the GDPR.
Rights of data subjectsThe interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller to access their personal data and to rectify them if they are inaccurate, to delete them or limit their processing if the conditions are met, to oppose their processing for legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller, and to obtain the portability of personally supplied data only if subject to automated processing based on consent or contract. The interested party also has the right to revoke the consent given for the purposes of processing that require it by communicating the revocation to the email address email@example.com without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out until the moment of revocation. The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, Guarantor for the protection of personal data ( www.garanteprivacy.it).